Don't Forget - Iowa DOT Now Only Accepts Online Insurance Filings
The time has come! July 1st is in the rearview mirror, which means insurance companies now must file insurance forms electronically to Iowa.
According to Iowa's latest administrative rules, you can't file forms on paper going forward.
NIC Insurance Filings is ready to help filers, and you can file five common commercial and personal auto forms online:
- Form E, Uniform Motor Carrier Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Certificate of Insurance
- Form K, Uniform Notice of Cancellation of Motor Carrier Insurance Policies
- SR-22, Uniform Financial Responsibility Certificate of Insurance
- SR-23, Uniform Financial Responsibility Notice for Fleets
- SR-26, Uniform Financial Responsibility Notice of Cancellation or Termination
NIC Insurance Filings will submit these forms directly to the Iowa DOT on your behalf, and you can confirm receipt by the agency right away.
Ready to begin filing to Iowa? Reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com.