Insurance Web Service Integration Expanded to Include Forms E, H, and K
NIC Insurance Filings added three forms to the web service integration options available for insurance companies to automate filings:
- Form E, Uniform Motor Carrier Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Certificate of Insurance
- Form H, Uniform Motor Carrier Cargo Certificate of Insurance
- Form K, Uniform Notice of Cancellation of Motor Carrier Insurance Policies
These forms join the initial insurance web service integration offerings of California state-specific forms, including:
- MCP 65, Certificate of Insurance for Motor Carriers of Property
- MCP 66, Notice of Cancellation of Insurance
Insurance companies can set up web service integration to automatically transmit filing data from their backend systems to the NIC Insurance Filings system, which will then forward your filings to participating states. Integration also can pull filing data back into your system, including updated status information provided by state agencies.
The latest web service documentation is available for review (PDF) by your IT resources.
Are you ready to explore system integration with NIC Insurance Filings? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to chat about the process.