File Iowa SR22 and SR26 and download the PDF certificates immediately
NIC Insurance Filings responds to insurance user feedback in the latest version released
As of July 1, 2021, Iowa has required insurance carriers to file insurance forms electronically. NIC Insurance Filings offers five forms that can be filed electronically to Iowa today:
- Form E, Uniform Motor Carrier Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Certificate of Insurance
- Form K, Uniform Notice of Cancellation of Motor Carrier Insurance Policies
- SR22, Uniform Financial Responsibility Certificate of Insurance
- SR23, Uniform Financial Responsibility Notice for Fleets
- SR26, Uniform Financial Responsibility Notice of Cancellation or Termination
In response to insurance carrier user feedback, NIC recently added Iowa SR22 and SR26 certificate download capability. This will allow authorized insurance users to save, email, or print a copy of the SR22 form after it has been submitted electronically to Iowa's Department of Transportation.
Click the Form Type link from the Search Filings results page to access the PDF certificate.
NIC Insurance Filings is always looking for ways to improve and expand functionality for users. If you have any suggestions, please contact email@example.com.
NIC Insurance Filings continues to allow users to file SR22 and SR26 forms electronically to the Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles and the Washington Department of Licensing. Insurance carriers can login to NIC Insurance Filings to submit forms one at a time, or automatically using web service integration with their internal policy management systems. Learn more about web services for SR22 and SR26.